Government services and information

Printer-friendly version

For many people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis the conditions can be managed successfully  and they can live full and active lives.  Sometimes there may times when some financial support or other advice is needed. For example whether you qualify for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), carer’s allowances, attendance allowances or need access to local support  and social care services.

Whatever your needs, the best place to look is UK Government website with a simple search or via the following headings on the site:

  • Benefits
  • Births, deaths, marriages and care
  • Business and self-employed
  • Childcare and parenting
  • Citizenship and living in the UK
  • Crime, justice and the law
  • Disabled people
  • Driving and transport
  • Education and learning
  • Employing people
  • Environment and countryside
  • Housing and local services
  • Money and tax
  • Passports, travel and living abroad
  • Visas and immigration
  • Working, jobs and pensions